This entry is part 3 of 7 in the series Polly

In 1906, Toronto had a population of approximately 350,000. East Toronto, Toronto Junction and North Toronto were separate towns. Scarborough was a farming settlement outside town, a place to go for picnics. Bay Street became Terauley Street north of Queen Street, where the power generating plant was located. The eastern limits were at Leslie St. and the western was Indian Road. The CPR tracks marked the northern limits. The Metropolitan Railway ran up north Yonge Street from Farnham Avenue. Power was being brought from Niagara and there were many failures which caused long lineups of cars of the Toronto Street Railway. Tickets were six for a quarter and working men could have eight for a quarter. Sunday tickets were seven for a quarter and a familiar ride on Sundays was around the Belt Line, along King St. to Sherbourne, up to Bloor and down to King again. The Lord’s Day Alliance had all Sunday sport prohibited, even to the toboggan slides, but were unable to stop the street cars. The conductors collected fares by passing a box and in the summer when the cars were open, the conductors walked along the outside footboards, often hanging on with one hand.

The tallest building in Toronto and indeed the tallest commercial building in the British Empire was the Traders’ Bank Building on lower Yonge Street. There were few motor cars and outside the city, the roads were unnamed dirt tracks. Everything was moved by horse and wagon, from delivering milk and bread to picking up trash.

The Canadian National Exhibition was in operation with permanent buildings of lath and plaster. In 1907, grandstand seating 15,000 people was opened. Eaton’s and Simpson’s were doing business downtown. Men worked 60 hours for wages of $8 to $12 per week. Bricklayers received 50 cents an hour and carpenters 35 cents. Freight handlers were offered 13 cents per hour. Bread was 5 cents a loaf, un-pasteurized milk was sold for 5 cents a quart and meat 15 cents a pound. Coal was burned mostly and was $5 and $6 per ton. A house could be rented for $15 a month.

At that first Sunday S.A. meeting, the Bulmers met many old friends and more new ones who had emigrated earlier. During the singing, Polly joined in lustily and when the Major gave prayers of blessing for their safe arrival, she responded with a hearty ‘Praise the Lord’.

After the service, there were special ‘hospitality refreshments’ served in order that the newcomers could mix with their neighbours. Polly would take part in providing the ‘hospitality’ many times when others arrived from overseas. Afterwards, Dan proposed a ride around the Belt Line to show the family something of the city. Polly was impressed with the big houses with lawns and gardens in back. Most houses were single with only a few attached. She was used to seeing whole blocks of houses with common walls between. “So much space!” she remarked, “These must be for the rich.” Dan laughed, “No these are mostly working men’s homes. This is the way they arrange the houses here as there is so much land. Canada is a big country and not many people.” “Is it possible that we’ll have an house like these one day?” she asked. “All in good time,” Dan smiled.

Next morning they were up early. Dan lit the stove before he went to wash up and Polly made porridge for breakfast. While she was packing his lunch, she said, “I’ll find somewhere to do some shopping today, so we can ‘ave a good supper and I’ll pack a better lunch tomorrow.” It was still dark when he left for work after leaving her some money on the table and grabbing her for a kiss.

Dan worked at the Dominion Shipbuilding yards at the foot of Bathurst St. Thirty-five years later, his granddaughter would work at what was later called Toronto Shipbuilding Company, as a secretary during the Second World War. The lighthouse marked the end of the jetty. They were working on the first train ferry and ice-breaking ship to be launched from there. The Cayuga and S.S. Turbinia plied Lake Ontario. Toronto was then a sailing port for the ‘City of Kingston’, ‘City of Toronto’, the ‘Rapids King’ and others. They took passengers and cargo to Lewiston, Queenston and to Hamilton.

Thomas Urquhart Was Mayor of Toronto. The provincial Conservatives with Mr. Whitney as Premier were in power. Sir Wilfred Laurier was heading the Liberals in Ottawa and was on a reciprocity agreement with the ‘United States’ which would be his downfall. There were no votes for women.

On their first Monday morning in Canada, Polly roused the children out of bed. After breakfast, she would find the school and enroll Winnie and Hector. They started off to find Clinton St. School and fell in with others they knew who were heading the same way. They had records from the English school but their new teachers looked with scorn on them. “You’ll find we teach more practical work here. The children will have to apply themselves diligently to catch up in things like Canadian Geography and History.” They were used to strict discipline but Hector usually managed to get himself mixed up in some pranks that got him in trouble from time to time. They started off with fears of a strange land and different customs, but were soon surprised to find many families the same as themselves. In fact, they already had friends made on the long trip from England. Sometimes, they would rush home to announce breathlessly that someone they knew from their old home had appeared at school as more seemed to arrive every month. From the annual copies of tables relating to emigration ordered by the House of Commons, the number of English persons emigrating in 1904 was 54,051, and in 1905 the number was 64,876.

The streets around the S. A. Citadel housed many of the new British families. Their contributions of time and money went to buy and renovate old homes into flats for the newcomers. They could buy second-hand furnishings and clothing at the Thrift Shop. Information and counseling was available from members of the Corp. The small local shops carried the things the emigrants were used to having at ‘home’ and the proprietors were patient in explaining the new money.

Polly went with friends to the pork store. The arrangement of sausage, bacon and meat pies was a temptation, but she settled for a bit of bacon, some black pudding and some dripping. At the butcher’s she asked for half a sheep’s head with which to make headcheese for Dan’s lunches, and soup bones with extra meat for a stew and soup. There were many times Polly had to ‘make do’, as she fought against her frustration at not having the necessaries with which to cook and bake; no proper stove and few pans. Laundry was a big problem with the use of the scullery for only a short time each week. There were no tubs and no mangle. Two had to get on the ends of a sheet and twist the water out. Still, the laughter rang out as they struggled together and reminded themselves how much better it was to be free from so many pressures and prejudices left behind in England.

Dan was true to his word and before Ivy was born, he had rented a small house and the essentials of housekeeping were gradually being added. There were two bedrooms, a full kitchen and pantry. What could have been a sitting room had to be their bedroom, with the girls in one room and Hector in the small one. The house was cold in winter and they shoveled dirt high around the outside of the house for insulation as there was no basement. They put old rags against the bottom of the outside doors to keep out the drafts and spent time near the kitchen stove. Most home activities were done around the kitchen table, the preparation of food, homework, games, letter writing and just talking over a cup of tea with neighbours.

Except for their home, their lives revolved around the Salvation Army,-the services and Sunday school as well as mid-week discussions and prayer circle. Dan, of course, gave music lessons and practiced the bands and choir. He spent many an hour at the kitchen table transcribing and writing music for his fledgling musicians. There were visits to the new people as they arrived from overseas, and sharing in all kinds of family problems. When Ivy was born, their friends were grateful to return Polly’s help when she needed it. Their first Canadian child was a bonny auburn-haired girl with a pleasant, easy-going nature and a ready laugh.

Dan brought home $12 a week for which he worked six 10-hour days. He traveled to work by the street railway or sometimes walked all the way ‘to stretch is legs’. He left his overalls hanging at the yard and wore an old tweed jacket and cap to work, putting on his removable blue shirt collar for the trip home. His blue flannel shirt was always clean and neatly ironed before he left home each morning.

Toward the end of 1907, the Knickerbocker Trust of New York failed and the results of this spread over the United States and began to be felt in Ontario as well. There was no work at the shipyards and along with many more, Dan was laid off. He never worked at his trade again. He still had his music but that was not enough to keep his growing family. That winter, he went early after each snowfall to the streetcar barns for snow shoveling. Someone would come out and call ’20 men needed’-the rest went home. He had no steady work for the next year, but loaded wagons, did odd jobs and dug ditches.

Polly did some sewing for neighbours who still had money coming in. She made wedding cakes and catered as well. It was difficult to keep the children in shoes. She remembered how she had suffered as a child from wearing cast-off shoes and she made certain those she was given were the right size and that the linings were not worn. Saturday nights, Dan would put down newspaper and surround himself with the children polishing their shoes for Sunday. Sometimes he would hold up a pair for Polly to see how the bottoms were paper thin. Somehow the money would appear for a better pair. No matter how busy the day, they always made time alone to talk after the house quieted down. Their policy was ‘never go to sleep with unsolved differences between us’.

Eventually a hard worker like Dan was sure to get steady work again and it was the Consumers’ Gas Co. that gave him that chance. He started by digging ditches for the gas pipes to go into houses. The cheapness of gas was attracting people to use it for cooking and heat. New streets of houses had gas put in automatically but many older established areas wanted it as well. The square-sided hand-dug holes surrounded with fences sprung up all over town. At night they were hung with lanterns to warn foot travelers of the danger of falling down. In a few years, Dan became a foreman of a `gang’.

Eliza wrote monthly letters from England, complaining of everything from the weather to prices, but mostly of her daughters’ treatment of her. Maude was the only one of whom she spoke well. She had married Albert Palser who treated Eliza with the respect she felt she required. He was struggling with thoughts of emigrating as he had been offered a job in Toronto. Polly was expecting another child in 1909. This seemed to be the excuse Eliza and Maude needed to come to Canada and look things over. It was then that the Bulmers moved into a larger house on Alberta St., a house that Polly hoped would suit her mother’s visit.

Eliza never seemed to change. Her hair was thinner and greyer but her bearing was the same. Her blue eyes still snapped and turned dark when angry. Her voice always held the edge of disapproval even when giving a compliment. Maude was slight and pale. She had always been a sickly child. Now, it seemed as if life was a struggle for her. She waited upon her mother as always, getting her shawl or whatever she fancied. She confided in Polly that she hoped Albert would take the Toronto job, so they could get away by themselves.

Polly had put on weight. She had never taken much stock in her appearance. If she was neat and clean that was all she cared about, but her heavy hair was always a problem. It sneaked out of the pins and hung over her face as she worked. Her face would become florid and hot as she cooked and dished up for her family meals. Now, there was Eliza to tell her of every stray hair and bulging pound as her new child grew within her.

Her mother was by Polly’s bed when she was in labour. It was her small hands that turned and guided the baby into the world. Born in June 1909, John Taylor was a handsome, red haired boy. His grandmother gasped out in shock, “Heaven preserve us from a red headed boy!” Dan and Polly loved him, a brother for Hector. The girls cared for this gentle, happy baby like the precious gift he was. He was never a well child. There was something amiss with his heart and he was in and out of Sick Children’s Hospital with swelling joints and weakness. He grew tall and handsome, but was never able to do heavy work. He lived, however, as many years as his father.

Eliza and Maude stayed four months. It seemed as if the older woman had settled in for life. She did make herself useful around the house, mending and ironing things that seldom got done, and pitching in with meals and dishes. However, she was unable to stop trying to run their lives. Pinching, poking and nagging at the children, they became afraid to answer when questioned. Dan noticed this and one dinner time, he spoke up and told Eliza that she was welcome in his home but the rearing of the children belonged to himself and Polly and he would be pleased if Eliza would leave it that way. “I’m only trying to be helpful, I’m sure. These children have no manners or refinement. But if that’s the way you want it, I’ll not stay where I’m not wanted.”

For the next few days, Eliza sat quietly by herself and said little. As soon as confirmation of their passage arrived, she and Maude were ready to go. “Well, my girl,” she said to Polly, “you really have bitten off something for yourself here. But if that makes you happy, far be it me to make trouble.” Maude was tearful as they left. She and Albert immigrated to Canada the next spring.

While the family adjusted to Canadian life, there were ever new changes as the City of Toronto grew. The arc lights that lit lower Yonge St. were gone by 1911, replaced by electricity coming from Niagara Falls. Ladies’ skirts rose to boot top, which was more serviceable in the deep snow. Everyone shoveled his own walk and in front of his house. The piles of snow on the lawns were well above a tall man’s head. The children loved to tunnel in it and make slides.
On the main roads, crews of out-of-work men would shovel the snow up into wagons to be hauled away to vacant lots or dumped in the lake. Bicycles were the rage and women found the shortened skirts, shirtwaists and Gibson girl hats more comfortable for biking. Men and boys wore high starched collars. The new ragtime dances, the one-step, fox trot, bunny hug and the Grizzly bear were done by fashionable young people.

What movies there were, lasted about an hour and cost five cents. Picnics were popular, especially to Toronto’s Centre Island. Young ladies romped through such games as the ‘egg and spoon’ race, there being no such thing as a teenager. Sunnyside Beach had long sandy beaches and clean water for public bathing. The lake water then came to the steps at the bottom of Roncesvales Ave. Women still wore bathing dresses with long black stockings, shoes and hats. More and more young ladies wanted an education. In 1913, the Ontario Department of Instruction, Circular 17, banned the use of French in Ontario schools past grade one.

Newspapers discussed Senate reform, U.S. encroachment, wheat and tariffs. The man on the street complained about the unsightly telephone poles and wires, sweat shop working conditions, poor wages and the high cost of food. Labour Unions were trying to address these problems but their leaders were beaten and thrown into jail. The Army was called out on several occasions to disperse demonstrations. Political parties accused one another of Communism.

Canadian business was enjoying advancement through Massey-Harris, who built the most advanced farm equipment in the world. Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone in Brantford, Ontario. Max Aitken, who later became Lord Beaverbrook, had interests in the Canada Cement Company, The Steel Co. of Canada, the Canadian Car and Foundry Co.’ the Dominion Steel and Coal Co. and the Royal Securities Co. He later bought the London Daily Express, the world’s largest newspaper.

A commercial reciprocity agreement between Canada and the United States was ratified by the U.S. Senate in July 1911 but was never approved by the Canadian Parliament. The proposed Agreement was to maintain tariff on manufactured goods but allow free trade on natural products such as wheat. Businessmen in Ontario cities came to believe that reciprocity would destroy them – ‘Vote against national suicide’ ‘No truck or trade with the Yankees’. But the Western farmers were heavily in favour and marched on Ottawa.

Canadian provinces offered U.S businessmen free land, timber leases and tax breaks. The United States owned Canadian branch plants worth half a billion dollars.

In 1909, Bell with an American, Arthur McCurdy, flew the Silver Dart for a mile at an altitude of 30 feet, the first manned-flight in the British Empire. It was flown by a Canadian, designed and built by Canadians.

Canada was still treated as a colony. Prime Minister Laurier sought documents on British policy on Japanese immigration and was told that it-was none of Canada’s business. Communications were answered through the Foreign Office to the British Ambassador in Washington. Lord Minto, the Governor General of Canada warned Britain that Laurier had dreams of Canadian independence in the near future. Major imports were from Great Britain, including school textbooks, foreign policy and Anglican Bishops. In 1913, 400,000 immigrants came to Canada, mostly single out-of-work British men. While in Ontario, 200,000 men were looking for work.

Although British Columbia discouraged ‘the yellow peril’ from settling in that province, the Federal Government allowed 400 Chinese to immigrate and in 1911 there were 12,000 Chinese brought in for cheap labour for the railways. Immigration policy was against nonwhites. There were black populations in Nova Scotia and Chatham, Ontario. These had been welcomed as freed slaves and later many arrived with the United Empire Loyalists, given free land, then segregated and ignored.

In 1911 there were 104 strikes across Canada, involving 28,980 employees. In 1913 troops were called out to squelch riots in Nanaimo, B.C., coal mines following a strike. Out-of-work men in Ontario cities could not understand anyone striking who had a job. Even then, Ontario and Quebec had little interest in the lives of those in the Maritimes or in the West.

Polly had her hands full with her young family. She was now 29 years old with five children. Doll had started school; Ivy was a toddler and John a sick baby. He was taken to the hospital frequently and put on formula as he was unable to tolerate breast milk. More and more, Winnie was kept out of school to help. Her teacher said she was bright with a good memory for facts and a neat writing hand which was considered very important. She worked hard and studied into the night because she wanted to keep up with her class. She was a big girl for her age and she dreaded being ‘kept back’.

The laundry was never-ending. Clothes were set to soak over night and then put to boil on the back of the stove. When they cooled down enough to handle, they were rubbed with soap on the washboard and then rinsed twice. They were hung on the line and it was amusing to see long Johns stiffly dancing in the breeze. If there was enough breeze, they would blow dry. The trick was to bring them in at just the right time before the evening dampness came back. Still, in winter, the pegs would be frozen to the lines and numb, chapped fingers fought to loosen them. Clothes were then folded and ready for ironing dry with irons that were heated on the stove.

The management of the household and children was left mostly to Polly. Dan was content that she knew how he liked things done and had few complaints. He put his pay packet on the table each Saturday and they set aside what was needed to pay the house accounts. The remainder Polly managed as she could. The fact that Dan kept whatever he earned from music sometimes bothered her, but he clothed himself and often bought extras for the children or a gift for her. “A man needs something in his pocket,” she would say as if to convince herself. Her daughters took this rule to heart. As it turned out, Dan provided insurance and a savings account from which they benefited.

There were times when a situation would arise that was impossible for Dan to ignore. One of the family rules was ‘in trouble at school, in trouble at home’ and he had on occasion dealt home punishment on Hector for having disgraced his family at school. One noon hour when Dan was at home for lunch, Winnie came in from school without Hector. She told how Mr. Armstrong, the principal, had tied Hector to the belfry ladder to cane him, as he wouldn’t stand still, and
the boy was to remain there during the lunch hour. “Oh, will, will he–do that to a boy of mine!” “Now Dan, sit down and eat, we’ll settle it later.” But Dan went storming out. “I’ll put his lights out!” Polly and the girls waited in fear of what was happening over at the school.

Soon, Dan came back with Hector. “Get to your room, I’ll deal with you later.” But this time, Hector was not dealt’-with and after a few days of good behaviour, the event wasn’t spoken of again. When the girls had gone back to school after lunch, Polly said, “Oh Dan, you’ve not raised an hand to the principal.” “Oh I raised it alright. I thought the old fart would shit his pants. I put the fear of God in him if he ever lays hand on a child of mine and that was enough. I lowered my hand.”

Another time, he interceded on behalf of Winnie. After young John was better and Polly was able to cope with help from Maude, Winnie was offered a job as a mother’s help’ and lived in with a family of small children and a frail mother.

She was worked hard for a young girl and Polly spoke of it a few times to Winnie’s employer who promised to do better. It was on Thanksgiving, just when the Bulmer family was ready to sit down to dinner that Dan remarked on Winnie’s absence. “She won’t be coming. They say they need ‘er over there.” Dan got up and put on his top coat. “Now, Dan, don’t you go making trouble.” Polly urged. “There’ll be no trouble as long as my daughter sits down with her family this holiday.” When Dan arrived at the Smith’s door and said he had come for
Winnie, her employer was very upset. “We have my sister and her family for dinner. Who is going to look after things? My wife isn’t up to it, you see.” Dan took one of his daughter’s rough, red hands. “Go fetch your things. You’ll not be back. I didn’t come to Canada for my daughter to be a scivvy.” he said. Winnie did not go back to that kind of work. She was later to work in a dry goods store. Her hands weren’t red and rough again until she had her own home and did washing at a rubbing board. That was for herself and for her family and she was not being taken advantage of by strangers.

When Maude moved to Toronto, she spent quite a bit of time with Polly as she was alone all day, so she helped out with the family as much as she could. She had more colour and had put on some weight. It was clear that she was more relaxed. On May 24, 1912, she gave birth to Florence, a tiny blonde baby for whom fate had many plans.

Polly’s cousin, Frank Helks, with his wife, Annie, and children Tom and Edna also emigrated and now they were an extended family, able to call on each other for help and company. There were many family picnics, mostly to places where Dan was playing concerts with the band. Baby carriages would be loaded with food and blankets, with baby on top. Older children dragged behind, carrying all the necessities for a day at the park. Street cars would willingly attach bicycles, baby buggies and the like on the front or back of the cars, and boxes and parcels could be piled in front around the conductor.

On arriving at the park, the women, hurrying in corsets and long skirts, would send the children ahead to sit on likely tables until the group arrived. The men weren’t satisfied with cold potatoes and sandwiches, so large pots of stew or roasts and vegetables were brought, piping hot, wrapped in newspaper and blankets. Everyone was urged to eat while it was hot. The ever-present tea pots were taken by the children to the nearest refreshment huts where they got hot water. After lunch, they sat quietly on blankets while the band played. When Dan was, in uniform, no child dared call out to him nor fuss during the concert. There would be a break: for tea–back to the refreshment huts for hot water– and then more band music. There were large crowds of families and relatives of band members in those days and many snapshots were taken.

As well as local parks, they went on trips across the lake to Port Dalhousie and to the Toronto Islands. Bands were in demand for group and company picnics and the Bulmers were always there.

It was about this time that the landlord dropped around and told Polly that he was raising the rent. After he came home from work, Dan went off to deal with him’ and came back a homeowner. “Ee lad, we’d not done that if we’d stayed in
England. Our own ‘ome! Fancy that! I am that proud and ‘appy•” Happy she was but Polly was far from well. She lost weight, was pale and had no energy. She made a rare trip to the doctor and was told that she was to expect another child. Winnie gave up her job at the dry goods store and took over a home.

On September 11, 1913, when Polly was 33, their last child, Myrtle Avis, was born. It was a long labour. The baby struggled and pushed without much help from her mother. The doctor dropped in several times during the labour and finally told the women who were assisting, “She’s exhausted. I’ll have to take the baby.” Myrtle was long and thin and greeted the world with a loud cry of victory. “She’s a fighter for sure!” the doctor exclaimed, “but her mother is worn out.”

Polly slept for a long time without moving. She didn’t hear Dan or the children coming and going. Her neighbours and the doctor came in several times each day. When her milk came in, the baby was put to her breast and sucked lustily.
“I can’t seem to hold her, my arms are that tired”, Polly murmured. Winnie laid the baby on the bed beside her mother and went about looking after the rest of the family.

“I got the Smith girl from down the street to come in each day,” Dan was sitting with Polly and the baby. “She’s none too smart, but she can see to the house and Winnie can look after the young ones and see to you until you’re able to do for your self. “I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to do for myself or anyone,” Polly said sadly, the tears came easily these days. “It’ll take time but you’ll be right as rain before you know it.” her husband tried to reassure her.

The weeks wore can and Polly moved around the house like a phantom in her night clothes. She didn’t want to eat and would burst into tears and go back to her room at the least disturbance. The children were trying to do their chores and be quiet but they were impatient with the time it was taking for their lives to get back to normal. “It’s that darn baby, ”Doll said, “Mum was alright till she had to come.” “A baby can’t say if it’s going to be born and Myrtle has nothing to do with the way Mum is feeling. She’s a good baby.” Winnie defended.

Effie Dadnhaur encouraged Polly to have a warm bath and promised to fix her hair. Polly laid back in the water and closed her eyes. “If I just had the courage to slip under. Everything would go away and I could rest forever,” Polly told her friend. “Now, we’ll have none of that. You have a fine man and a family waiting for you to get well. And besides, what would I do for a mate? There aren’t many like you around, you know.” Dan was coming in from work as Effie was leaving. “You may think it’s none of my business, Dan, but Polly is taking an uncommon long time to come around. She seems to have lost her will to get better. As her friend, I think someone should be talking to the doctor.”

He did take a walk over to the doctor’s house that evening. “Well Dan, it was a hard pregnancy and a long labour. She’s not been in good health since the last little one was born and now she’s having a prolonged bout of the ‘blues’.” “What do you mean the “blues”, I never heard of that in a grown woman.”

“No, and you weren’t meant to know. There is a conspiracy among women to keep their husbands from knowing of depression after every birth. It’s partly because they miss having the baby inside them and get to work and look after it – combined with all the work the body has gone through to grow child. It usually passes in a week or two. I grant you that Polly is taking a longer time due to the fact that her body has been under stress for some time now. This affects the mind as well.”

“But what am I to do?” Dan pleaded. “I’m at my wits end to help her.”

“Just assure her that you all love her very much and do what you can to get her eating again.

“She doesn’t want me touching her. She even shrugs off my arm. She’s deathly afraid of having more children.”

“Well, I’ll give you something for that. I’m sure you’ll agree that you have enough family to look after. And on your way home drop in and get a bottle of port, if you’ve none in the house. Warm a bit at bed time and both of you have a little talk and a drink. You let her know how you feel about your future life together and maybe she’ll see things in a better light. Think of something that she can look forward to besides bearing children and keeping house.”

Dan did buy the port and they did have a drink and talked later. Polly still did not say much but she slept better. It became a ritual to have a quiet drink and a talk together before bed. “You are the most important thing in my life.” he would tell her. “The young ones will be grown and gone before we know it and there will be just you and me together as we were at the start.” Polly often cried as he rocked her-in his arms. She was a long time getting her strength back but she made a real try. As long as she felt truly loved, anything was possible. As her attitude changed, so she came slowly back to health.

Once, when Maude came in with a letter from her sisters in England, Dan thought of what he could give Polly that would give her ‘something to look forward to’ – a trip to England. It was promised for the following summer when the seas would be at their best and when Myrtle would be old enough to leave behind. However, the trip had to be postponed for several years as the world was gathering events that would plunge it into WAR!

Continued – Polly – Chapter 3

Web Hosting